Thursday, July 1, 2010

AiFactory Challenge # 42


This week at AiFactory we were given some clip art to make a creation with. The theme was "red, white, & blue" in honor of July 4th. Here is my card:
I used the clip art from this cute set: Stars and Stripes Elements Set.I only used three different elements from the set. The eagle and Sentiment are from another company and the set is called Patriotic Eagle . I used card stock from Coordinations and jewels from Michael's. As always; I have colored the image (eagle) with copic markers.
Such an easy way to whip up a card or scrapbook layout when you use clip art! Go on over to AiFactory and check out the challenge along with the other DT projects you will find there! Have a great 4th of July everyone! We will celebrate at our 2nd home in Pennsylvania along with 30 other family members coming from as far away as North Carolina and Nevada! We will truly celebrate this wonderful country that we are honored to live in!

9 comments:

Christine said...

Wow Georgia, this is beautiful! I especially like you coloring on the eagle!

xx

Fink said...

This is so patriotic! Nice job!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Georgia, this is gorgeous! A real work of art!

Rleen said...

WOW! Georgia, your card is fabulous! I love the design and your coloring is always beautiful.
I need to make something for the 4th of July. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.
Have a wonderful day girly :)
Hugs, Rleen

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Georgia, I LOVE this card, just AWESOME how you did the flags!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous! I LOVE this patriotic card.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful patriotic card!!!!
hugs!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Georgia, your eagle is just beautiful! You did a really great job with this card!

Laurie Wilson said...

Beautiful card and I love the row of stars and how you made the sentiment the largest item, really stands out.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...