Friday, July 16, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer...


Isn't this little frog the sweetest? I love frogs! This little cutie is from Pollycraft! Right now Pollycraft is having a "Flash Your Freebie" challenge going on. If you use one of their freebies in a creation, they will mail you another one for their next challenge! Sweet! I colored this with my Copics and added a stamped sentiment. Paper was an old piece from my scraps. (I love it when they work out just right for what you want!). I have also entered this into Stamp Something's weekly challenge~ use a digital image! Have a happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's absolutly sweet! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Terrie said...

super cute!

Justine said...

It has been far too long lady. This is adorable, great job

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Georgia! I'm partial to frog images too. This is such a fun, happy card. Love it!

Tracey Feeger said...

What a great card. I wish it were Summer here in Australia but alas we are in the middle of Winter. Hope you aren't too warm where you are. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...