Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Doodle Pantry New Release Day!

Happy August 1st everyone! Did you say "rabbits" when you woke up this morning? It is an old English tradition that on the first of each month upon awaking that you say "rabbits" to bring you good luck for the month! I sure did as I can use all the good luck there is! haha!
Now onto the new releases at Doodle Pantry. I was given a new PDF release entitled "Holiday Birdie"to use and what fun I had! I used some of the papers and the images included in this file to make a few Christmas cards and gift tags. Here they are:

I didn't embellish them too much as I wanted you to see the basic images. This set comes already colored so it will be quick and easy to get those holiday cards done!
Let's see what you come up with!
So...anywho... go on over to Doodle Pantry and check out all of the yummy new images that Laurie has created. You will be so happy you did!

11 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - I can't believe all the cool things you made with that card kit - fabulous!!

Kathy W. said...

These are wonderful Georgia! I can't wait to work with them. Great job =)

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Georgia! I just love these new Christmas sets. And they whip up quickly! I see some birdie cards in my future! Thanks for the inspiration!

Pat (mspfd) said...

As always, great job! Love the terrific collection of different design.

Marsha said...

Look at you, girl. What a great start on Christmas. I am such a last minute person - these sets are going to help me !

Lorianna said...

Oh WOW
These are so cute!!
LOVE what you did with this FAB kit!!
Hugs

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous set of cards Georgia, the more I see of these sets the more I'm inspired. I really have to have a go at them! Wonderful job!

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, these sure are darling!! Love that you made them A2 cards! I'm lovin' these kits.

Linda

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia fantastic cards, very fun and fast. Thank you for sharing rabbits, lol, I'll have to try it next month!

AllisonG said...

Love your cards - I'm thinking that these new card kits from Laurie may be just the way to get all of my Christmas cards done this year!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

wow....love the collection....you were a busy girl. You are way ahead of me getting ready for those wintery cards. I love doing some in July and August to help stay ahead. They are just toooo cute!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...