Friday, August 10, 2012

Jellypark Friends "Bug Me" Challenge !

Over at Jellypark Friends we have a new challenge for you this week as well as two new digital images!
The challenge is "Summer Bugs". We would like to see bugs on your creation!

My card is done using one of the two new images; the sweet dog on my card. I printed out the image twice and reversed one of them making it smaller. I also popped them up with foam tape. I think it looks like a mother and her pup now! I love the sentiment I have used, and created the tree and sun using a Cricut cartridge called "Simply Charmed". I used an embossing folder with my Cuttlebug to make the embossed background on my blue paper.
Check out the challenge and also the other new digital image that is being showcased today!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Do You Stack Up - four legged Friends
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - #40 create something that shows your praise and gratefulness

8 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Georgia! Thanks so much for accepting my invitation and joining us at Word Art Wednesday. We're so blessed to have you play along with us.

I didn't know you were associated with JellyPark....that's so cool. Jennifer Scull is a friend of our challenge blog as well. (she's SUCH a doll and someone on my prayer list for sure).

Thanks for sharing your DARLING card with us, and please come back and join us again soon. We're very grateful for your participation!

Blessings
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Carol said...

This is a real cute card. I like all the little diecut elements and embossing!

Vicky said...

Thank you for joining us at Papercrafting Journey with your beautiful card. I love the cute dogs and that sentiment is lovely

hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Awww, I love your wee pups, so cute. And the sentiment is perfect! We have a new puppy, so your card was really special to me. Thanks for the comment on the BSS blog, doesn't happen very often and always nice to read.

Hugs
Sue

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I love those adorable little doggies! So cute!
(Shoregirl - Word Art Wednesday guest designer for the month of August)

Jan Garber said...

What a wonderful sentiment! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

Ren-Yi said...

What a sweet lil card! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Mary Jo said...

Such an adorable card and I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...