Friday, August 31, 2012

Doodle Pantry Day Ahead!

Just a quick reminder to all of you that Doodle Pantry will be releasing their new images tomorrow! I can't wait to show you the cute images I had to play with!
To hold you over I want to share a cute card that I made using one of her other images available through the Doodle Pantry store.

Isn't it the cutest image?
I used dies and my Cuttlebug with wool felt to cut out the vines. The flowers were made with a tiny punch from Michael's. Oh,... and I used wiggly eyes too! Stay tuned for tomorrow...AND maybe another post later tonight!

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is the cutest, Georgia. Love everything about this adorable card.

Glenda Atkins said...

This is just wonderful, love how you showcased the bunny, totally adorable!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...