Friday, August 24, 2012

New challenge time - quench your thirst!

Over at Jellypark Friends we are showcasing two new digital images and our challenge round. Our challenge this time is to use an image or embellishment, etc. that will show us how you "quench your thirst". I used a delightful image from Jellypark of an English teacup to create my teabag holder.


I adore tea and have several cups everyday! My MIL would always gift me with a bone china tea cup for my birthday each year. She was Canadian and loved her tea too! I so cherish those tea cups! Each one is different and each one beautiful... My MIL has been gone for years now but I smile fondly each day when I have my "cuppa".
My image was printed off three times in different sizes then colored using Copics and a glitter pen. I made a pouch so that I could place a teabag inside. A small tag (punch and sentiment stamp from SU)was added and some pretty ribbon finished it off. I thought this could be added to a gift or even become its own little gift.
Please check out the challenge at Jellypark Friends and join in the fun!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Divas by Design - anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is lovely. I saw it on MIM.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous teabag holder , so pretty, love it!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous teabag holder I love that images and your beautiful colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Lisa Minckler said...

Any project that inspires me for a gift idea, I love! I think your teabag holder is terrific and I like the variation of sizes on the images.

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Sharon said...

This is such a gorgeous project. The image is lovely and will a lovely gift. Thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debs said...

What a perfect stamp for your tea bag holder, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
Good Luck
Hugs Debs

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...