Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday Challenge

This month at Lia Stampz our challenge is:

Challenge number: #22
Challenge theme: Birthday
Deadline: August 15, 2012
I used this sweet image of a bunny with balloon...

If you happen to see a color theme for my last three posts...you are right! I love this orange and white dotted paper by Recollections and am trying to use it all up! My image was colored with Copic markers. I used a Spellbinder die to cut it out and the pink base behind it. I used a piece of that fav paper to cut out for the balloon which is popped up on foam tape. My flower was made with a combo of Prima flowers and a brad. Two pieces of paper and a ribbon and it was finished off with 2 different SU stamps. Oh yeah...my base is an orange piece of card stock from SU and I placed a smaller piece of tan paper in front of it. Phew...! I guess a lot of things went into this one little card! haha!
Check out the challenge at Lia Stampz and then try your hand at it. You could be the winner of this sweet image! If you can't wait you can go to Whimsey stamps and buy it now.Have a great week everyone!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Bearly Mine #46 - Anything Goes
Crazy Amigos - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Die Cutting Divas #76 - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Ani said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge over at BMD this week! Ani

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...