Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Bee" in the Spotlight!

This week at Jellypark Friends we were asked to "spotlight" one of the adorable images available for you to buy. This darling "Bee" image...
I decided to use my Cricut and the Create a Critter cartridge and make a camera to use with this card. I cut out the camera from the cartridge at 3" and put all of the layers together. Then I colored the image and picked out some designer papers to put it all together. I used my computer for the words on the card. I thought since the image was the "star" and in the "spotlight" that I would make a card that presented her that way! She is having a "photo shoot"!
Here is my finished card...

Go on over to Jellypark Friends and check out all of the great creations that the design team have made using this image. I think you will want to add this "bee" to your collection!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
ATC's & Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes Challenge #17
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #16 - Anything Goes
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome, Georgia! Love your creative design. I LOVE your adorable image. Great coloring too!

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaah love it Georgia, very creative thinking on the design, sweet card!

Manderly said...

Very, very clever, indeed! Turned out fantastic! Thanks so much for entering ATC's and Fat Pages Cards with Attitude Challenge. So glad you did!
Manderly
xxxooo

marion82 said...

beautiful card!!Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Purple mad Alison said...

What a cute card!!! Love that wee bee :)
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

debbi taylor said...

such a great image
I love bees - of any shape and form!
thank you for joining in the challenge at fat pages and cards with attitude this week
hugs
Debbi x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...