Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lemons...or Lemonade!

I wanted to share an image from Doodle Pantry with all of you today. This sweet image is one of the colored images (and sentiment) from a set called "Lemon Ants".
I used kraft paper as my card base. The cute orange paper is from Recollections. The green paper from Stampin' Up. My image and background border were cut out using a Spellbinder die. I popped that up on some foam tape to give it a little more dimension. A green ribbon (Michael's) and three buttons with an orange polka dotted ribbon thrown in and my card was done!
I am so excited as the new images are coming out on August 1st! I bet you are excited too!
My hubby had a complete knee replacement this last week and is doing wonderfully! He came home yesterday and starts some pretty aggressive physical therapy tomorrow. It will be well worth it though as he will be able to get around like "Steve Austin" (the 6 million dollar man...haha!).
Have a great week everyone!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Pan Pastel - Schools Out or Buttons & bows
Pile it On #31 - Cute as Can Be !

11 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Georgia, the yellow buttons are a perfect embellishment for the lemon ants image! Love it!

Eileen said...

Oh Yes... what a super duper card this is! I love it.
Great work and fun image!
Thanks for joining us at the PanPastels Challenge .
Eileen xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Super card, love the nice bright colours and that image is great too, thanks for joining in with our Use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs Julie x

craftygranny said...

Beautiful card and love the colours you used.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. hugs
trisha x
DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the fresh colors that you used - so summery too!

Donna said...

Great colors and a fun scene. Love the ants!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Such a great comment on life and a brilliant image too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie DT

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a fab card, I love the image and the sentiment is fantastic, gorgeous buttons and bow too. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Tracey said...

This card is super cute! I love the image; those ants sure look happy. Great way to work some yellow around your paper with those buttons too. I think maybe I need some lemonade after seeing your yummy card, lol. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
Hugs, Tracey DT.

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

Very CUTE card!
Thank you for joining us last week at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...