Friday, March 28, 2014

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !

This time around the challenge at Cardz TV is to create a thank you card. Pretty fun one and I mean...who doesn't need a thank you card at one time or another?! I created my card using my Cricut Expression machine and Create a Critter cartridge to make my tree and squirrel. The sentiments come from two different Cardz TV stamp sets..."It's All About You" and "Ticket Talk 2".

The stars on the tree are from a Studio G punch and the grass was cut out of another cartridge (can't remember which one). The gems were placed on with glue dots and a white gel pen was use to "stitch" around the tree.
Go on over to Cardz TV, check out all of the great creations by our D.T. and then try your hand at it! You might just be the next winner of a Cardz TV stamp set!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

What a cute thank you Georgia! I love that little squirrel and his star tree, great camping thank you too! Hugs

Jeri said...

So darling! I love your little scene you created!

Sharon said...

What a darling card!!! I so love the squirrel. And that tree is great. Love the gems in the sky. Looks like sparkling stars!!! :)

Lizzie Laine said...

Such a super sweet thank you card Georgia. Love the bling!

DebC said...

Super cute! Love the little squirrel
Deb

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awww, this is so cute, Georgia! Wonderful grouping of die cuts.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Oh how cute! Love how you used the cute cricut squirrel! I need to use my cricut more.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...