Monday, March 17, 2014

One Cool Dude...!

I wanted to do the challenge over at Doodle Pantry this month using one of the sweet images that you can find at the Doodle Pantry store.
I used a bunny image and then used another image from one of the accessories sets. I used the sunglasses and put them on my bunny in Photoshop! Colored all with Copic markers... He is now absolutely "one cool Dude" ! I computer generated the sentiment and then did some faux stitching around it all. I found some stickers that I applied to the area also. This was then mounted on another paper then placed on the card base with yet another paper covering that. My "one 1" flag in the top corner is from a set of markers for marking pages. I also used a compass stamp that I stamped on a page from a book. Then I placed the compass on another punched out circle of card stock.





This card is for my nephew who's birthday is this week.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Doodle Pantry- Any digi Goes (Use a Doodle Pantry image to receive a free stamp set)
Flat Friends Challenge - Cards for a guy
Pile it On - For a guy
Sister Act - Anything Goes

7 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Awe, that's so cool! Love that shaded bunny. He'll love it! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 44.

Sue said...

Cute bunny! thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge...Sue DT

NanaConnie said...

Terrific job merging the images, Georgia! I adore that bunny. :-D Thanks for playing in our challenge # 44 this month at Doodle Pantry and for using a Doodle Pantry image. Please come back and play again soon. Good Luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Unknown said...

This is adorable, I love it :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em xx

Marsha said...

How cute to put sunglasses on him. So glad you played the challenge at Doodle Pantry and used one of our digital images.

Mayras Designs said...

This is one cool and very cute card !!! Love the image and the colors !! Thank you so much for joining us at Pile it On Challenges !!

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Pat (mspfd) said...

Georgia, this is the bomb! Love your bunny. He certainly is one cool dude with the shades. Thanks so much for playing with us this month! Miss you!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...