Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mother's Day Challenge

This time at Jellypark Friends our challenge is all about your "Mom"s,"Mum"s, "Mother" or whatever you call that angel that lived in your home and took care of you when you were growing up! Over "across the pond" in England Mother's Day is quickly approaching. Here in the States We have a few more weeks until our Mom's special day. We all got to work with whatever image we desired and I chose the "Gardening Mom" as I feel the closest to God when I am gardening... Here is what I created:


My sentiment is from Create with TLC. I just love this sentiment and it is so true! Now that I am a Grandmother I think about all of the things that I wanted to do in my life versus all of the things I have done...So many of my plans never came to fruition but so many other wonderful things happened in their place. I don't regret for a minute how my life turned out but; I should have really enjoyed and lived each moment as it came and went! Life has a way of going by so quickly. Now I know all of you new young mother's will say; "whatever is she talking about"? But wait til you are older and you will know what I mean...
Please plan on checking out our challenge blog at Jellypark Friends and see all of the wonderful Mother's Day cards created by our talented D.T. Then join in our fun and perhaps you will be the winner of one of our darling stamps!

I would like to enter the follwing challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Penny said...

Georgia, I love your card design and color palette! Soooo pretty! And such a wonderful sentiment! You are so right about the time flying by. Seems like I am still young in my head, but my body says differently. Each day seems to go a little faster, doesn't it? :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!

Nancy said...

Oh, Georgia! Thank you for your sweet sharing...I know just what you mean! :o) Your card is beautiful and the sentiment is lovely! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Georgia. Great design idea with the image and sentiment side by side. Very striking! This image would be perfect for my gardener-Mom.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...