Friday, December 14, 2012

Tag...You're it!

Did that title get your attention? This time around for our challenge at Jellypark Friends we would like you to make a tag! I choose the sweet image of the boy with the reindeer suit on to create my tag. I also used my Artiste cartridge to make the tag that is on top of my reindeer tag. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.
I used white paint and a stamp to create the background piece to my reindeer tag. The paper is from a paper bag!
Here is my tag...


My image was colored with my Copic markers and then I outline the tag with a red marker. I cut both the background and reindeer tag with one of my Spellbinder Nestabilities die sets. A pretty thin green ribbon finished it off.
Check out all of the other darling tags that were done by our DT and don't forget to check out the two new images this time around. (One of them is a tag!)
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/anything but a Card
Fresh Brewed - Christmas
Sisterhood of Crafters - Stamped background (brown paper was stamped with a snowflake and paint as the medium)
Stampin' Royalty - Christmas/Winter
Craft Room - Make a Tag

10 comments:

Darlene said...

ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘HAND STAMPED BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon! Merry Christmas!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia this is an adorable little tag.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Chris said...

love it! the little reindeer boy I s just a cutie pie and the topper tag looks great.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little Tag, love the design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

Esther said...

This is a really sweet little tag -Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

Penny said...

Such a cute tag, Georgia--love the Christmas topper to it, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

craft-roomjulia said...

This is a really adorable tag and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Merry Christmas. Julia xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Super cute tag - great image! Thanks for joining in at Creative Moments! Helen (DT) x

TannyP said...

Such a sweet tag! I love the white on kraft of your background. Thanks so much for playing along with our Hand Stamped Background at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

hazel said...

A lovely tag. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...