Friday, December 28, 2012

Jellypark Friends "Old & New"

This time around at Jellypark Friends we have a new challenge for you to finish off the "old" year and herald in the "new"!


Use something old and something new on your craft project - Please make sure you note what the new and old elements are for us!

I am on the team that gets to introduce you to one of the new image releases this time. Claire has created 2 new images that are perfect for the teenagers in your life!




Here is what I have created using the boy image:

I cut out stars using my Cricut die cutting machine. The largest star is also glittered. I embossed the blue background paper using a Cuttlebug stars folder. My image was colored using Copics and the sentiment is from TLC. I printed out the image twic and then cut out the top of the computer and the back of the television and popped them up with pop dots (once colored) to give the card some dimension.
Check out the challenge and all of the wonderful creations done by the rest of the design team at Jellypark Friends. We would love to have you come join on the fun!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia this is a funky card for a boy.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Penny said...

What a cute boy card! Love the image, the great stars & the embossing! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous image and so typical of today's youth, reminds me very much of my son a few years back:O) Wonderful card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...