Monday, December 12, 2011

Naughty...or Nice?


Hi everyone! I wanted to share a card I made using a sentiment from Create with TLC and a House Mouse stamp. What box should he check for you?! Haha!
I used my Elegant Edges cartridge to cut out the shape for the sentiment. Some kraft paper and green card stock to back it with a little distress ink around the edges. My papers are from DCWV. The ribbon was recycled from my xmas ribbons last year. (It was too pretty to throw out!). My image was colored with Copic markers and I yused some glitter glue for the white part of the santa hat. All in all...it probably took me longer to figure out the design then to create it! (Isn't that always the way it is?)
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Use Ribbon
Pollycraft Monday - Christmas Fun

3 comments:

Rene said...

How cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene ;D

Jennie said...

Ahhh this is so cute Georgia! :D
Love that cutesy mouse :D

Hazel said...

Hi georgia

What a fabulous card - I love it.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Hazel x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...