Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days of Christmas


The photo above is a preview to the Christmas project I am doing as a gift. I thought I would give you all a little peek and maybe "peak" your curiosity for my next post! I used a great holly image from Doodle Pantry and the sentiment is also from there!
Please come back tomorrow and check out my finished project! Have a great Sunday everyone! I am off to dinner with girlfriends...our once a month to celebrate our birthdays. This month we are celebrating two of our friends birthdays and then next month its my turn!

2 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Can't wait to see what you created! WooHoo!! =)
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the preview, will be back for more tomorrow:).

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...