Thursday, December 1, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge...Round 8 !



The theme for this round of challenges at CDAC is "Animals Hold our Hearts". I love my puppy (She's a Weimeraner) but boy can she get into mischief!
My image is from Just Some Lines. I love this adorable puppy and knew that the sentiment from Create With TLC was just the perfect caption for the picture! I also used another sentiment from Create With TLC on my layout.
There are such cute images that are up for this challenge at CDAC so go on over and check them out! I love all of the wonderful creations by my fellow design team members. Such wonderful inspiration!
I would like to also enter the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #42 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Shari said...

Love it!! Being a mom to 2 cats, one older dog and a brand new puppy I can so relate to this oh so funny page! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter.

Unknown said...

What a fun card, thanks for playing with us at Divas

Cynthia said...

Adorable scrapbook page, Georgia. Your Weimer is such a cutie that I'm sure it's hard to stay mad at her. :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a cutie! I love the photo of her wearing the trash can lid, lol! Great photo layout and your card is darling too (:

Shelby said...

Beautiful card and layout! Love the pic of the dog with the trash can lid over his head...chuckle inducing!!

Shelby

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh! The picture of your dog with his (her) head through the garbage can lid is hilarious! It took me a minute to figure out what he had on his head and now I'm STILL laughing! Sooooo cute!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...