Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Challenge #93 at Critter Sketch

This week at Critter Sketch our challenge is a sketch:

We are sponsored all this month by Stamp Fairy and boy oh boy do they have some wonderful images! I chose to work with this cutie called, "Peapod 5". I don't think it was meant for a Holiday card...(probably perfect for a new baby card) but I wanted to try something different and I am glad I did! Check it out below...


Go over to Critter Sketch Challenge blog and give a "look see" at what the other DT members have created for you. I hope to see your creation soon...
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes & DT call
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Come and Get it - Anything Christmas
Create Me Pink - Christmas Colors

7 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Georgia,
Oh this is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the Fabulous image and sentiment made me chuckle. Love the colour scheme. Coloured to perfection.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

He he, great fun card, it has put such a smile on my face.

Thanks for joining in with all the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Shirley-Anne said...

Wonderful card design with cute image on lovely papers .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful card, cute image!

Glad to have you join us this week for the challenge at CGI....hope to see you back soon!

Shell~Alaska♥

Gopi said...

This digi is sooo precious! Love it...Thanks for joining us in our Christmas Colors Challenege!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Very clever and oh, so cute! Certainly made me smile...

Crystal said...

This is adorable, love how you took the baby themed image & made it Christmas! Love your sentiment too :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...