Saturday, February 6, 2010

Monkey Business!

I did this card for my nephew's birthday... Wow...I can't believe he is a teenager already! Where have the years gone?! I used a Dustin Pike digital image, colored with Prismacolor markers and added another digital image for the birthday circle. For his present; we shopped at American Eagle. I remember when Walmart or Kmart were the places to go for birthday stuff, but when you're a teenager you only want your clothes from the "in" places! How well I remember that peer pressure! So, dinner tonight at my brothers' where we will get to see the whole family! Enjoy your evening everyone (I know I will!). Leave me some lovin'!

3 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a great card for your nephew Georgia...love that little monkey 'computer nerd' image !!!LOL
TFS!! Have a great time with your family!!!

Hugs,
Terry

Cindy Haffner said...

Heehee I love your Monkey!!

CarlaKH said...

adorable card! I remember life before wal-mart lol

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...