Friday, February 26, 2010

The Digi Shack is Back!


Yahoo! I am so glad to know that the "Shack is Back"! I love their digital images! Their digis were the first ones I ever purchased! I also have some great news about "moi". I was asked by Toni to be on the design team. I feel honored to be chosen! They will be having a grand reopening on March 6th with a new site launched, a fantastic blog hop to coordinate with the Digi Day at SNR with all kinds of challenges, and some great prizes! They are still looking for a few more designers... so why don't you give it a whirl? I am giving you a sneak peek at one of the awesome new digis that will kick off the new site.If you are interested in grabbing some great buys before the kick off of the new site, go here.
This cute banana digi is just one of the cute new digital images that will be released on March 6th.

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Love your card! Looking forward to working with you on TDS team!

Ginger said...

Congrats! I am so glad that you were asked to join the design team! Your card is wonderful also!

Laurie Unger said...

love what you did with that image! looking forward to working with you on TDS!

CarlaKH said...

How cute is this! Congrats too!

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute! Welcome to TDS DT! Looking forward to working with you!

Hugs,
Lelia

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a super cute card... Great work Georgia! Congratulations on your new DT position.

Amy said...

Super cute card! I like the aqua color with yellow. Looking forward to working with you

Rleen said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love this cute image. Looking forward to working with you.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...