Saturday, April 4, 2009

Singing in the Rain!


Well... It is Spring in Buffalo, and everyone knows what that means...rain, rain, and more rain...then snow! Yes, we have been getting some of those lovely flakes too! Will it ever warm up and stay that way? LOL! I am hoping for a warm Easter so we don't have to wear our winter coats. I don't think that's too much to ask for! Oh well... I did want to move back to Buffalo. I have to keep on reminding myself that I really didn't care for the heat of North Carolina!
I did this cute little card just because I love the House Mouse stamps. Who can resist this little guy? I used copic markers to color him and some watercolor pencils for the bluebird.( I don't have all the colors in copic markers yet) I used a wrapper from a candy bar that I ran thru my cuttlebug for the gold layer( I knew that eating that chocolate bar was a good idea!!).Papers and ribbon were just what I had in my remnant pile. Thanks for looking and have a great week!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...