Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Garden Girl digi @ Modern Sugar Blvd.


Tomorrow is the day we unveil the next cool, sassy digistamp for you from MSB.But I get to unveil her tonight just for you! Isn't she pretty? I would love to work in my garden everyday if I could look as put together as her! She's not even "glistening" as we all do when we are gardening. LOL! Check out the other blogs of our DT "Sugars": Joni,Mary,Rachel, and Sharon for their sneak peeks! There is also some might fine prizes showing up on the Modern Sugar Blvd. blog fora challenge that runs thru this Saturday! Check it out. And while you are on the sight; check out the digistamps for sale! Stay "Sweet as Sugar" you all!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the addition of the butterflies!! Yea, wish I would only "glisten" when working outside!! She must be a Southern Gal! :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

This is super great my dear "Sugar"!!! Hope you are well...
-t

Kim Burmeister said...

Hi Georgia!

You have a great blog! I left you something on my blog. Check it out!

Happy Stamping!

Kim

Valerie said...

I'm LOVING this idea! VERY cute!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...