Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Images Coming Soon to Modern Sugar Blvd.



These are just two of the upcoming images that will be available soon for you to purchase at Modern Sugar. Aren't they just sweet as can be? I paper pieced the dress and hat on the first card by printing off the image twice. First on my cardstock and then the second time on my designer paper. Then it was like playing with paper dolls all over again! I simply cut out the dress and hat and used dimensionals to place them on my girl! How much fun is that?!So... Go take a gander at Modern Sugar (link to the right side of my blog) and see just what you are missing! Have a good evening you all!
Hugs,
Georgia

4 comments:

DG said...

I totally love your cards - these are so cute!!!! Love the added punched butterflies :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards!!!

Mandy said...

Love your cards....they are so pretty.

Valerie said...

WONDERFUL cards!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...