Monday, April 27, 2009

New Images at Modern Sugar

Hi everyone! Well the past weekend was not any fun for me... I ended up with stomach flu and spent a glorious weekend in between my bedroom and bathroom! But Modern Sugar had a great weekend with another new release of party girl! She is sassy and ready for a good time. Maybe you saw her at one of your parties this last weekend! Check her out at Modern Sugar Blvd (click on the image to the right for the blog then click on "What's new")and see what you think! Have a great day tomorrow and come back and see me as I should have another new reveal for you! So... stay tuned for our next act!
Love ya!
Georgia

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Cant wait Georgia!

DG said...

So glad your feeling a lil better. I will keep checking your blog for the 'new reveal' lol :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...