Thursday, December 20, 2007

Joy to the World!



It is only five days until Christmas, and I don't think everything will be ready! I am working everyday up until Christmas day, so it doesn't leave a lot of time to finish things at home... But; you know what? It doesn't really matter if everything is just perfect(or at least how I think it should be). The important thing about this holiday is the birth of Jesus and how we can celebrate Him! So... I am ready!
On a lighter note, check out my grandson August wearing Jim's clothes hamper on his head! Boy did we ever have fun with him! Family makes every day a holiday!
Sorry, I haven't posted any cards, etc lately but everything that I have been doing these last few weeks are xmas presents and I don't want anyone to see them on here before they open them up on Christmas!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...