Sunday, December 30, 2007

Beautiful Girls!


I made this canvas wall hanging for my brother-in-law Russell and sister-in-law Tracy for Christmas. Their daughters' beauty made this a pretty easy win-win project! I used 5"x7" canvas (2) which I painted with acrylics and distressed with antiquing inks. To this I stamped designs using versamark ink then embossed with copper embossing powder. I did their initials with chipboard which I also embossed. I found a beautiful copper hinge to connect the 2 pictures and used ribbon to hang it from. I am so glad that they loved it! But like I said, what's not to love when you look at those beautiful faces!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...