Thursday, December 6, 2007

Isabella's Birthday


Isabella, my granddaughter turned 6 today! It seems like it was only last year that she was born! I really don't know how time can slip away from us so quickly... Now she has a younger brother who will turn 3 at the end of this month!! Isabella had a birthday party at school for all her classmates today. Her Dad brought in pizza, soda, and cupcakes for everyone! Then Bella passed out the goodie bags. Can you remember getting those goodie bags at parties when you were younger? I used to look forward to them because coming from a large family didn't leave any room for "extras" when I was growing up. Goodie bags were a special treat with me savoring each treat for days... That's kind of how I think of every one of my days as I get older. I savor each day and am thankful for all that I have and for every day that I can share with those I love! How about you?

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...