Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!


I made this cute little chipboard calendar to sit on my daughter Ericas'desk at work. I saw this really cool tutorial on Splitcoast by Beate (she rocks with tutorials!) so I had to try it out. I basically used (2) pieces of 4" by 4" chipboard which I covered with designer paper (both sides). Then I printed out a little calendar (2&3/4" square) from a place online. This I mounted to 2 pieces of cardstock each a little bit bigger than the last. I used brads to hold the calendar and cardstock together, then mounted all to one of the pieces of covered chipboard. I used the other piece of chipboard to place a family pic that we just had done and a little word embellishment and then used my crop-adile to punch holes in both pieces of chipboard, add ribbon, and voila! If you need further info on how make one of your own, please e-mail me and I would be happy to share!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! We will be making a new start to our new year and are quite excited to be returning home to our family and friends..."There's no place like home" is really very true to two boys who are very much missing their home in WNY!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...