Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cardz TV Pattern Paper Challenge

Hi everyone! I can't believe that two weeks have gone by so quickly! Today our challenge at Cardz TV is for you to use 3 different pattern papers in your card! I decided to make a pocket card and used a sweet Penguin digital stamp from Oak Tree Stamps. My sentiments are of course all from Cardz TV ! Here is my card...


and here is a peek at the inside of it...

I used papers from a 6 x 6 Colorbok paper pack called "Hootenanny. My stamps are all from the same Cardz TV stamp set called, "Good Times". I love this stamp set as it is so versatile!
I have popped up my penguin with the balloon and my polka dot balloon with pop dots. I have used baker's twine for the balloon strings also. I loved using the rick-rack trim on my card too! I had such fun putting this card together. I will be giving it to my daughter today for her 39th birthday! Hard to believe that I have a child who is 39 years old(after all I am only 50! LOL).
Check out our challenge at Cardz TV and then join in our fun! Here is one more look at my card...

2 comments:

Mimi said...

LOVE your card and your paper choice! Awesome!!!

cbarwick@comcast.net
Cardztv DT Sister

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the bright colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...