Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Did I get your attention with my post title? LOL ! This time at Cardz TV our challenge is to create a thank you crd. Here is what I have created:

The card on the left was created by using a SVG file from Miss Kate Cuttables (the sweet bird) and a sentiment from the "Ticket Talk 2" stamp set at Cardz TV.
Here is a closer look at my card:

I also want to share the inside of the card here...


The sentiment for the inside of the card is from the "Birds & Bees" stamp set over at Cardz TV.
I hope you jump on over to Cardz TV and check out all of the fun cards created by our design team ! Try your hand at our challenge and you could be the next winner of a stamp set from Cardz TV!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

My dear Georgia, what sweet and precious cards! Thinking of you, dear one, and wishing you a lovely weekend. Hugs!

Linda said...

Love these cards, Georgia. That little birdie is so cute.
Linda

Lena said...

Such a sweet card. That little bird has so much character :-) Love the pretty colours you used on these cards.
Hugs ~ Lena, Cards DT
Lena’s Creations

Shawnee said...

This is such a cute card. I love the papers you used and that sweet bird. Great job!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...