Friday, March 25, 2016

Butterflies, Birds & Bees


Hello everyone from sunny Florida! I am posting this while on my trip to Florida to get my son settled in his new condo after his move from our home in Amherst NY ! Hard to believe that in just one more short day my hubby and I will drive away and leave him here in Florida (insert lots of sobbing and tears here). On the bright side he has a wonderful new job for the county of Sarasota which I think he will love <3 Now on to my post... Today at Cardz TV we are challenging you to create a card using either a bird, bees or butterflies.
I created my card using the sweet Hello Kitty cartridge and found one with her dressed as a bumblebee! I made this card for one of my students in my classroom who will be turning 4 soon. I used the Cardz TV stamp entitled: "Birds & Bees".
Here is my creation:
Please go over to Cardz TV and check out all of my design team members creation then plan on joining in the fun!

1 comment:

Lena said...

Hello Kittie is always a winner in my books :-) Love the pretty papers you used. Such a happy and fun card. Love it!
I wish you and yours a very Happy and Blessed Easter!
Hugs ~ Lena, DT Sister
Lena’s Creations

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...