Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring...?!

Well here it is April 25th and we are looking at snow possibly for tomorrow...I know it's Spring somewhere I just hope it gets here soon! In the meantime I will tell you all about the challenge this time around at CardzTV. "Spring" is the challenge and my card used my Cricut and a new stamp set from CardzTV entitled "Birds and Bees". Here is what I created


My papers are from the Lola and Luca paper pad from The Paper Studio. I used a punch to create the pink flower border. My image was cut from the Create a Critter cartridge. I used Copic markers to color. The cute face on my bee is from the boy set of Peachy Keen stamps.
Go and check out the challenge and all of the other wonderful cards made by the Design Team. You will think that Spring is really here! LOL! I hope you feel that you want to try your hand at the challenge. You just might be the winner of a CardzTV stamp set!

Make sure to join us this weekend for 2 fun days of a blog hop to introduce all the new stamp sets! It promises to be fun and there will be some surprises along the way too!

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so cute and your little bee is so sweet and precious you really did a beautiful, fun & creative job. I love it!!

DebC said...

This is super cute. You know me...I love these cute little bees! I don't like them in real life but love the paper ones!
Deb

Brenda said...

I love this paper pack from HL! Your green papers look so great and really make your cute bee stand out! And how cute is that sweet little face?! I love it!! Hugs

Jeri said...

This card is super sweet and that little be is darling.

Blue6366 said...

Great happy, happy card. Made me smile...

Teresa Buckmaster said...

Cute card! We had snow even here in Az, was 95 yesterday! Happy spring! Thank you for sharing your creations!

Unknown said...

Love your card.
TFS

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...