Friday, April 25, 2014

One For The Boys!

Today over at Jellypark Friends we have a new challenge for you. It is "One for the Boys". Make a card for a boy, a man,or any male in your life! I used such a cute image from the Jellypark store for my card...boy with chocolate! This image brought back lots of memories of my boys when they were younger! LOL




I colored my image using Copic markers. My papers are all from my scrap pile (can you say "Huge pile"!). I used stickers and rub ons for my sentiment. I cleaned my scrapping room and promised myself to try and use up what I have before buying any more "stuff"! These stickers and rub ons worked perfectly. The buttons are some that have been hanging around for years too...
Please check out the challenge at Jellypark Friends and then plan on joining in the fun.Have a great weekend!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (with a candy twist)
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Penny said...

Darling card, Georgia! Love the design! Really love the image against the ruled paper and your color palette! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!

Sara S. said...

Super cute card! Love the pieced together sentiment. Thanks for dropping this off on our doorstep this week at 613 Avenue Create!

Unknown said...

I have a nephew that loves chocolate just as much as me and this would be a cute birthday card! TFS!

Patsy said...

This card is addorable..thank y ou for sharringhugs

Patsy N. said...

Very cute...makes me wish there were little boys in our family. Thanks for sharing.

Tindaloo said...

Sweet choccy card! Now I really want some *yum*! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Hilde aka. Tindaloo PS: There's candy on my blog if you wish to join! ;)

Unknown said...

Super card.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative fingers, this week. Hope to see you next week.
Hugs Tania (DT) xx
http://manxmade.blogspot.com/

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...