Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Blessings

Today starts another card challenge over at Cardz TV. This challenge starts today and will end at noon on Thursday, April 24th. The challenge is to create an Easter card. I used the stamp set "Easter Blessing" To help create my card. Here is the front of the card...


I used my Cuttlebug and a pretty vines folder to create the background for my card. This I placed over the white card base to give it some depth. I added a green strip of paper then three flowers that I cut with my Cricut and colored with Copic markers. I added a clear babble to the center of each flower. My sentiment was stamped and the front was done.
Here is the inside...


Two more flowers, some green paper for the background and a beautiful scripture verse was added to finish the inside of my card. I really like how it turned out!
I hope you all hop on over to Cardz TV and check out the challenge and all of the pretty cards made by my team mates. Try your hand at our challenge and you just might be the winner of a wonderful set of Cardz TV stamps!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Jellypark Friends - Easter
MilkCoffee - Easter
Moving Along With The Times - Easter or Spring

3 comments:

girlia said...

Very nice.

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely.

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

Susan

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, I love that you decorated the inside too, So sweet. Thanks for playing on our Easter themed challenge on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...