Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's Here!

I am so excited to share a card with all of you that I have created using a Jellypark Friends image called Christmas Fairy. I along with several of my co design team members are being highlighted in a magazine in England called Digital Elements. Here is my card that I created:


and here is my card shown in the magazine that came out this month!

Super excited to actually see my card in print...Hopefully it will be the first of many in my future.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes & DT call
Craftin' Boutique - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge #4 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Craftyhands (brand new blog) - Anything Goes & DT Call
Pile it On - Use at least 2 different embellishments (ribbon and candy dots)
Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes

8 comments:

Judith said...

brilliant project- thank you for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck x

Sandra Wright. said...

A delightful card,with a sweet image...congratulations on appearing in a UK magazine.

Thank you for playing along in our very first challenge over at CraftyHands...xx

Penny said...

You did such a great job with this image! And isn't it fun to see it in print? :^)
Hugs, Penny

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, thanka for playing at CLF

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love the papers and layout-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol GDT x

Elizabeth Hart said...

She is adorable -- congrats on the magazine too! Thanks so much for joining us htis week at the Pile it On Challenge

Kelly Lloyd said...

Cute creation thanks for sharing with us at CLF
Hugs Kelly

Kelly Lloyd said...

Cute creation thanks for sharing with us at CLF
Hugs Kelly

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...