Sunday, October 13, 2013

Amazing...

I love this image by Doodle Pantry and wanted to share it as this is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Have all of you ladies done a breast exam? Are you due for a Mammogram? It is very important that you get yourself checked out! Right now I have two very dear friends who are battling with breast cancer. Not a day goes by that I don't have them in my prayers...
I colored my image using Copic markers. The paper it is on is some that I bought at a garage sale so not sure of its humble origins...lol! The gems are from the $1 spot @ Michael's. (By far my most favorite store.)
Right now Doodle Pantry has a challenge going on so this card is headed that way! I would also like to enter the following challenges:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Fun image, awesome coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

L.Wilson said...

Oh how sweet, what wonderful layering of the papers in your design! Thanks for playing along the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 39!

Glenda Atkins said...

Great papers and adore the Doodle Pantry image, a very wonderful 'awareness' card! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #39!

Lorianna said...

Awesome card!
Wonderful colors
Thanks for joining us, at Doodle Pantry, and hope to see you again next month.
Hugs
Lorianna DPDT

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...