Saturday, October 12, 2013

Autumn

I love Autumn. It is and will always be the reason why I don't think I could move away from the North to the West or South. I love the crisp air and the beautiful colors that Mother Nature provides for us. Such a beautiful display!
I want to share a gift bag that I have created using a Stamp from Close to My Heart. This pumpkin is perfect and I love the way my bag turned out!
I actually made the pumpkin into a gift tag to go onto the bag. Here is another look at the bag...

I included a sweet Autumn poem on the bag also...
Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather this weekend...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cardz TV Go 2 Galz -#6 Pumpkin Patch
RRR Challenge #81 - Fall or Halloween
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges - Autumn Colors
Creative Knockouts - Fall
Party Time Tuesdays - Pumpkins
Bloggers Challenge - Leaves

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Wonderful gift bag, Georgia! That paper looks just like our colorful trees. Lovely poem too!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :o)

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun and festive card. Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper

Chitra Nair said...

Lovely gift bag.. Thanks for sharing with us at PTT...

Crafting Vicky said...

oh wow this is really awesome. Love the great DP.

I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you play along next week too!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...