Friday, November 9, 2007

Viva Las Vegas


I just got back from Las Vegas where I deposited all my money... Well, maybe not all of it! I had a blast and got to spend a day with my family out there. I had a great visit with my sister Lynda and niece Jen, nephew Bob and got to see my great nephew Alex! This card was made for my friend Jayme whom I also spent time with. Her and her husband Tom chauffered my girlfriend Cheryl, her daughter Shannon and me around. I know she loves penguins, so I hope she'll love this card. Not a lot of stamping... I used my Cricut to make the penguins, and free handed the mountains. Enjoy!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...