Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas is Coming...


This is my first Christmas card of the year! I didn't start out to do one, but this is what I ended up with! The paper is Bayou Blue and the designer paper is My Mind's Eye. I used paint samples to stamp the Santa Claus on and to back it! I used color chalk gray to ink the edges of the designer paper. The wording was a gift from my daughter Erica from last year! The snowflakes were added on with pop dots ( I had them left over from an old project I did about 4 years ago!) Good thing I have "Packinsons" disease! I think it turned out great! What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful xmas card I have ever seen. You are amazing
Love Sharon

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...