Sunday, October 28, 2007

File Folder Album




Isn't this just the cutest! I made this album from a file folder, just like the ones we all use to keep our tax returns in! Isn't this a better use for that folder? The inside view has pockets so you can insert pictures, ticket stubs, journaling cards or whatever you wish. I still have to place the "subject matter" on the tab yet. I am just trying to decide what I want to use the album for... Only 1 Stampin Up stamp was used , lots of cardstock, ribbon, stickers and different embellishments.
I hope you like it! You may see it at your home soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this! I saw the tutorial on SC, and didn't try it because I didn't know what I would use it for, but with your list of great ideas, I might give it a whirl, and put it on the bookshelf to catch all of the little momentos and loose photos to keep them safe! What a beautiful "file folder" if you can even call it that anymore! :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...