Friday, October 26, 2007

For The Birds...


I made this card to send to my sister who lives in Las Vegas (lucky her!). But maybe not so lucky... She fell and broke her femur and now has to be in a wheelchair for at least eight weeks! The inside of card says, "Thinking of you". I used the faux postage technique on this card. The background designer paper is from Paper Pizazz . I did 3 layers of solid cardstock (SU of course!) and I used the tab punch for the tab on top of the card. Stampin' Up stamp from the "Just Puny" set. SU inks were used to stamp and dab on around the yellow layer for added depth.

I am mailing it tomorrow. I hope she likes it...

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...