Thursday, June 1, 2017

CardzTV Mailbox Smiles Challenge #3

Hi everyone...
This week the challenge is once again...ANYTHING GOES over at Cardz TV !

For this challenge I made a wedding card as I have a few weddings in my near future. My son recently got engaged and they are planning
a Fall wedding next year! I am so excited for them!!! But...on to my card!


I used my Cricut Explore to create the wedding cake and my Cuttlebug and embossing folders to create all of the embossing on the layers (and the blue background too). My sentiment is from the CardzTV stamp set called, "Mini Messages". It is such a wonderful set with hundreds of different ways to use the sentiments. Here is a look at the set:


Go on over to Cardz TV and check out all of the creativity of my design team members and then give the challenge a try! You might just be the winner and owner of a new stamp set from Cardz TV !

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (with flowers optional)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Open Challenge (Anything Goes)

6 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is just gorgeous. I love how you have done the Wedding Cake and the design. Looks amazing. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Linda said...

Beautiful wedding card, Georgia. Love the embossing!
Linda DT

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Beautiful card- the cake looks great. Thank you for submitting with Artistic Inspirations! Vicki- DT

Lin said...

What a pretty wedding card, Georgia! Congrats to your son and his fiancee! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

I just love the layers on the cake! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


Anila Dikay said...

Lovely cake.. :0

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...