Friday, May 19, 2017

Mailbox Smiles Challenge #2

Hi everyone ! Time for another challenge over at Cardz TV. Just like our last challenge this one is "Anything Goes". I love the anything goes challenges as it really lets you be creative!!!!
For my creation I made a get well card using my new Spellbinder die cuts and a darling little whale that I created using my Cricut Explore Air. Check it out below:


My sentiment is from Cardz TV stamp set entitled;"More Critter Captions". Go on over and check out all of the fun creative things that my team mates have created too. Try your hand at the challenge and you just might be the owner of a new stamp set from CardzTV !

Here is a closeup of my card...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut- use a cricut die cut image ( whale from Create a Critter cartridge)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Super cute. Love the piercing on the layers. Linda DT

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such a sweet card! That whale is so so cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge! Hugs, DT Karla

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...