Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Greetings

Hello everyone! It is hard to believe that Easter is almost upon us ! Maybe it is so hard to believe as it is still snowing where I live...
But...it is coming so today I would like to share a card that I have created using a sentiment stamp from CardzTV. We have a challenge that you could become a part of and in the process might become the winner of a new stamp set too!
Here is the card that I have created :

The image was created using the print and cut option on my new Cricut Explore. I have found a new love in my life! The Explore is quite fantastic and has made me love die cutting again. The new print and cut is an added bonus.
I used a basic a2 card base to which I added designer paper from iron orchid designs. The 6x6 pad is called Loolah and really has beautiful soft papers. I used a scrap piece of cardstock to cut out my hearts with a Fiskers heart punch. The sentiment is from the "Easter Blessings" stamp set at CardzTV.
Please go on over to CardzTV and check out our challenge and all the "love" my fellow team members have to show you. I hope you will be able to find the time to join in our challenge and join in the fun!
I would like to join in the following challenges :
Inspiration Destination #26 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Flowers with a twist (flowers on the bushes)
Paperback Weekly - A cut above

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Yes, it's hard to believe Easter is almost here. Where did March go?
It's a beautiful card, Georgia! I look forward to seeing more of what you can do with your wonderful new toy! :o)

Judy said...

Georgia I love your Easter card. I am wanting a Explore and have been researching about it. I just don't know what to do with my other machines, we seem to want all the new stuff. Do you believe it is much better and easier to use...Thanks for the great card....

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely Easter card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW What a super sweet card love your bunny and chicky. I am so glad you have having fun with your Explore I think it's one awesome machine too I love mine. Thanks for sharing your Explore fun you did one super creative job. YOU ROCK!!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a cute image! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Gerda said...

What a super sweet card!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...