Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas is Coming...

Did the title "grab you" ? Christmas is coming and in honor of the Holiday Jellypark Friends is hosting a month long Christmas Challenge! Yup...you have all of December to enter our challenge. So...there are no excuses! LOL!
Jellypark also just had a search going on for six new members to our design team so make sure and check them out at the Jellypark blog.
For my creation today I made a card using two of the new images; Gingerbread Boy and Gingerbread Girl. Here is my card:
I also finished the inside of the card using the girl image...
I love these images and the versatility of digital to size however I want the image. My card base is Kraft paper. I used an old card for the ornament and ribbon (yes I am one of "those" people who keep anything I think I can create with). The images were colored with Copic and Promarkers. I added a little puff paint to the white piping on the cookies. A Martha Stewart punch was used for the leaves. My papers are from my stockpile so don't know what company they are from...
Check out the challenge and get in the Christmas spirit. We are shopping today (Black Friday) and then getting our tree up! Can't wait...how about you?
I am entering the following challenges:

4 Crafty Girls - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wonderful card both inside and out! I'm so happy to be working with you on the DT! Thank you for your sweet comment! :o)

Penny said...

Really cute design, Georgia! Love the papers & embellies you used with the images! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...