Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Summer is Slowing Down...

Hi everyone! I have had such a crazy summer so haven't been here much to post.
My son got married on August 4th and it was a magical day!

I am so happy for them and now look forward to visiting when we go to Florida...
I helped to prepare for the wedding by creating  a lot of their "props" ( wood sign above included).

 This was done with barn wood tongue and groove boards then painted the gray color. Used my Explore to cut out the vinyl to add. This was used for friends and family to sign and will be displayed in the newlyweds home. They met and dated in Buffalo, NY and then moved to Sarasota, FL so that is the reason for the states...

I did this sign to welcome everyone to their wedding. Again I used vinyl so it could be done ahead of time...

I had so much fun!




No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...