Sunday, January 21, 2018

All You Need is Love


Hi everyone... It is my turn to post today on the Miss Kate Cuttable blog so thank you for checking it out!




I made this card for my hubby using 2 different files from MKC. The "Sweet heart" file and the "XOXO" file. I also cut a few smaller hearts using one of the layers of the xoxo file so that I could stamp on them (like the conversation hearts that we all grew up with).
A few pop ups to lift the main hearts off the card stock and some washi tape to edge the card with and it was just about finished! I only needed to use a stamp from Cardz TV to finish the "cinversation hearts" !
I hope you like it! One more view of my card...



Have a great week everyone!!!
Don't forget to check out the January challenge on the MKC blog as you still have a few days until it closes...
Blessings and peace to everyone!

1 comment:

Joyce B said...

Nice post thanks for shariing

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...