Friday, February 24, 2017

CardzTV Sketch Challenge #3

Hello everyone ! I hope you all had a chance to play with us at Cardz TV for our last sketch challenge...
This time around we challenge you to make a "THANK YOU" card using one of Mary's Kit & Kaboodle sketches. I used her sketch #3:


I used my Cricut Explore Air and a sweet image of "Hello Kitty's" kitten ! My papers are all from my stash and the sentiment on the outside of the card is from the Cardz TV stamp set called "Ticket Talk 2" Here is a look at the stamp set...
My sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Cardz TV stamp set called, "Critter Punnies". I love both of these stamp sets !!
Here is the card I have created:


Here is the inside of the finished card:

So...go check out all of the action (and all the cards made by my design team sisters) and plan on joining in on the fun! We would love to have you enter our challenge and you might just be the next winner of a stamp set from CardzTV ! Have a super weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the cute Kitty and the pretty paper you used!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Annie Awesome Stuff said...

Nice blog you have thanks for posting

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...