Thursday, October 20, 2016

CardzTV Sketch Challenge #3

Hello everyone ! Halloween is around the corner so this time our sketch challenge at Cardz TV is to create a Halloween card using one of our sketches below:



The sketch I decided to use was the sketch on the left. I created my card using a monster image that I created with the "Autumn Celebrations" Cricut cartridge. My papers were from some of my older papers in my stash.The kraft paper is from Recollections. I used Memento Black Ink to stamp my images. I used a stamp to create the extra eyes on my card. The eye stamp is from the Cardz TV set entitled "Let's Face It". I stamped and then cut them out to add to my card front. The sentiment is from another Cardz TV set entitled, "Frankly Frightful".Using a black Sharpie fine point pen to make a pattern around the edge of the kraft paper. Here is my card:


Why not go over to Cardz TV and check out all of the wonderful cards created by the rest of the design team...Then plan on joining in the fun! You just might win a great new stamp set from Cardz TV ! Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy this great Autumn weather !

4 comments:

Mimi said...

OMG! That monster is so spooky! Love this card. Looks like you and I both used "banners"!

Cathy - Cardztv Design Team!
http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

Such a cute card! The monster is perfect for the sentiment.

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! I love that spooky little monster!! Have a great day.
Gerda

shelly said...

adorbs card georgia!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...