Monday, August 22, 2016

Hi Strangers !

I must say first that I apologize for taking the whole summer off! I have had such an active end of school year and it ran right smack dab into my summer activities...
I hope you will accept my apology and I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your summer also!

This summer found me giving a baby shower for my niece, going to
Las Vegas, Nevada and in Sarasota Florida. Last weekend I was also in Windsor Ontario Canada for a family reunion on my hubby's side. All in all...a very busy, fast paced but fun summer!

Stay tuned for more posts very soon ...


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Welcome back, Georgia!
You certainly have had a full summer! :o)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...